Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still Alive


We have been out of town for the past two weeks, and then frantically trying to get the kids ready to start school again (yesterday.) But I have still been working out religiously--we did a ton of hiking on vacation and I'm back to strength and cardio (biking and elliptical) since I've been home.

I came home from vacation to find a flourishing garden!!! :) SO HAPPY!! So we have been having fresh lettuce and green onions from our own garden in our salad every night! Hopefully everything else will produce food and not just look cool.

And here is my Fourth of July feast. Kind of lame, I know, but we had driven over nine hours the day before and I had spent the whole day cleaning, doing laundry and trying to get settled in. So a turkey dog on half a sandwich thin it was. (Don't worry, the rest of the family had real buns, and even got grilled corn on the cob!)

No comments: