Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Good Eating Day!

I did so well today. Yay me! I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and had plain oatmeal with almond milk and a hard boiled egg around 9:00. I worked in the yard all morning and had a meatloaf sandwich for lunch. I had made meatloaf for dinner the other night but I never got to eat it because I was working. It was really yummy on this sandwich thin. And lots of red grapes on the side!

I took a power nap--a habit that I think is more and more wonderful the more times I do it. Then I did more yard work and came in for a yogurt bowl snack. Today was my rest day for strength training--normally I would have liked to do some sort of cross training, but I really just need to work on the yard, so that will have to count! Dinner was Turkey Reuben Sandwiches. I used organic sourdough bread instead of rye because I don't like rye. You just assemble the sandwiches (reduced fat Swiss cheese, cold cut turkey, low fat Thousand Island dressing--watch out for HFCS!--and sauerkraut) then grill! Yummy!

No comments: