Sunday, October 3, 2010

Veggie Tales


I have been dreaming about vegetables. I'm not kidding or using some sort of figure of speech. I have literally been having dreams about vegetables. I love this book. It is by one of my all time favorite authors on the planet. It is non-fiction and extremely well written, but not by any means a quick read. And yes, this woman has an agenda. That comes across in all of her books, even the fiction ones. I happen to like her agenda in this one, so it doesn't bother me at all. If you watched and liked Food, Inc. you will love this one!! It is certainly changing the way I think about things. And I have already told Ryan of my plans for him to build even more planting beds in our backyard because I want to grow things! After that I'll be making my own cheese. (Who even knew you could do that?! I can't wait to try!!)

No comments: