Wednesday, October 27, 2010

still...

I realize this blog has been pretty lame lately. I keep thinking this illness I am fighting off will blow over soon and instead I seem to be feeling worse every day. GRRRR

I used to be so good at taking pictures of everything I eat. I did take a picture of my morning medicinal routine for you...
Too bad all of those vitamins seem to be having absolutely no effect whatsoever.

Last night as I was lying in bed coughing, tossing and turning with body aches and struggling to breathe I decided that trying to work out in this state (as I have the past two days) would qualify me as being literally certifiable. So I didn't set my alarm and planned to sleep in and rest as much as I could. Well, Lincoln is just as sick if not sicker than I am and he was coughing so much at 5 am that I couldn't sleep anymore. So here I am blogging instead. At least I'm not attempting the elliptical!

Last night we had chicken kabobs with brown rice for dinner.
I just skewered chunks of chicken, green and red peppers, onions and whole mushrooms on the stick, then brushed them with a bit of olive oil and sprinkled them with Montreal chicken seasoning. I put them on the grill for just a few minutes--then YUM!! I actually think I would have enjoyed them just as much them if they were all mushrooms--that was absolutely my favorite part!!

Okay, off to play nurse...

No comments: