Thursday, November 4, 2010

Something smells fishy...

So. Sore. Today. It's a good thing! I started off with 20 minutes on the elliptical and did upper body this afternoon. By tonight I could barely walk downstairs to get to the treadmill, so I started off walking for a mile, then I ran 1.5 miles and then walked another half.

Breakfast for the kids was....(big surprise here)

Pumpkin Muffins! I also made smoothies.

This morning I couldn't find Lincoln anywhere. Finally he called out to me. He was in the office, under the table and behind the exercise bike. Eating candy. I asked him where he got it and he said, "Audrey's candy bag." I hate Halloween candy!! It turns my kids into little monsters until it is gone.
Lunch for me was another sprout filled sandwich, but I ate it before I snapped a picture. Then I had a yogurt bowl for a snack. Just looking at this picture makes me want another one.
I've started adding a little bit of my local honey to the plain Greek yogurt to sweeten it and boost my immunity.

And dinner tonight was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I was skeptical going into it, because the fish smelled very fishy even in the freezer, but wow, it was awesome!! Recipe to follow...

No comments: