Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Changes

The x-rays came back negative for a stress fracture. Which means...basically nothing, because stress fractures don't always show up on x-rays.

I am beyond fed up with my doctor. I need a new one. Any suggestions?

I have been taking it easy for plenty of time now, so I have decided to just start easing my way back into running. I did 15 minutes on the elliptical this morning and I'm hoping to do some easy running this afternoon.

We have had all sorts of things going on here:
-I passed my licensing test that I have been studying for like crazy for the past three weeks. I guess in a way it is good I haven't been able to work out as much--it freed up a lot of time to study.
-I quit my job at Baby Gap. I loved it, but my life had just gotten way too busy.
-We are getting a dog!! We are going to go pick him out from the breeder tonight and we will be able to bring him home in about 3 weeks! I'll post pictures soon!!
-Today is my kids' last day of school until after the new year. So this blog might be getting even more sporadic. You've been forewarned.

I am reading a FABULOUS book right now--I'm in the middle of it and I have found it absolutely fascinating.
I highly recommend it.

And is everyone ready for this week?! Not just the crazy eating, I'm talking about Black Friday!!
Have you all seen this? I love it!! I wish I had a red tracksuit like that.

No comments: