Friday, June 25, 2010

Liquid Health




I am feeling a bit better today. I hate being sick for so many reasons--I hate the way my house completely falls apart if I take even one day off to rest. I also hate that I am going into day 2 of no exercise! :( I may see if I can do some pilates this afternoon.

For breakfast this morning I am enjoying a delicious protein shake. I really do feel like I am drinking liquid health with this one. Hopefully it will help my health return!

Smoothie of the day

1 banana
1 cup frozen fruit mix (peaches, pineapples and strawberries)
1/2 cup frozen berry mix (black, blue and rasp)
1/3 cup Light 'n' Fit vanilla yogurt
2/3 cup baby spinach leaves
1/2 cup skim milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
a few drops of "Kick it Immune" herbal stuff
a few drops of Cherry tree bark herbal stuff

1 comment:

Casey said...

I love smooties too! I LOVE your new blog. The recipes and tips are great! I'm taking a nutrition class next quarter and I'm excited!