Thursday, March 10, 2011

I may end up sick of salad...

I didn't realize how much this illness had taken out of me until this morning. I took Kirby and the boys on a walk. The route we took was one I have run easily many times. Today walking it left me very winded. I am so weak!! I hate it!! Well, I guess things can only go up from here, right?!

For breakfast I had a vegetable egg scramble. I mixed two eggs with some chopped turkey bacon and tons of veggies--tomatoes, broccoli, peas, and green onions.
My morning snack was a chocolate peanut butter protein shake--with added spinach.
Lunch was leftovers from last night. I made a low fat chicken salad that the rest of the family had on rolls. I had mine on lettuce. Yum!!
I had a snack of a few almonds and light string cheese in the afternoon, but we were out and about so I didn't get a pic. Not that exciting anyway! Dinner was a crazy time. We are still remodeling the kitchen and I have been without a kitchen sink or microwave for two days now. Not enjoyable, let me tell you. So I got the kids and Ryan pizza and went to a grocery store to grab more salad and a lemon pepper rotisserie chicken for myself. (I didn't eat the whole thing. Not quite...)
I am eating differently...I am trying something new. I am so discouraged with the weight issues I have been having. So you may notice a glaring lack of carbs. We will see if I can keep it up. Bring on the veggies and lean proteins!!

No comments: