Friday, March 18, 2011

Not so fried Fry Bread

I got up early this morning and did my first upper body workout in weeks!! Yahoo!

The kids had parfaits for breakfast:

And I made myself, hmmm...eggs and veggies. I have to say, I really like every variation I have of this breakfast.

I had a protein shake (chocolate/pb) for my snack. I'm out of spinach, though. Tomorrow is my shopping day.
Lunch was a salad with grilled chicken.
I took the kids to an Indian Pow Wow this afternoon and they really wanted to sample the Fry Bread. Bread dough cooked in a deep fat fryer? It makes my arteries clog just thinking about it. I made them some of my own for dinner. Bread dough cooked with cooking spray on a skillet. The kids loved them!
We also had Tilapia for dinner. I had mine with zucchini and yellow squash. And Parmesan.
Tonight I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. I'm back!!

No comments: