Monday, March 14, 2011

Short order cook

Breakfast time! Late due to the annoyance of daylight savings time. Blah.

The kids had a huge stack of banana pancakes.

For myself, I sauteed mushrooms, onions, zucchini and asparagus, then cooked in some eggs and turkey bacon.

Lunch time! The kids had turkey sandwiches, apples, bananas and pretzels.

For myself, I tried to switch things up for lunch since I seem to be eating the same veggies over and over and over...

Organic tomato soup and leftover chicken.

The kids are off-track, so this is a daily necessity.
The family had cheese stuffed shells for dinner.


For myself, I added some of this...to a skillet full of hmm...onions, zucchini, asparagus and mushrooms.
Just for kicks I added some roasted garlic hummus at the end and let it sort of melt in like a sauce. Super yummy!!

I'm considering going back to the doctor. I'm still having such breathing issues and I'm feeling SO HUGE but I can't work out. What to do, what to do...

No comments: