Monday, September 20, 2010

There is no place like home.

I love to travel. But I really love to come back home. I loved getting out of my own bed this morning and doing 30 minutes on my own elliptical, watching my own Netflix. I loved doing a HARDCORE lower body work out in my own gym this afternoon and running on my own treadmill. It's good to be back.

I had oatmeal for breakfast, but I have gone over a week without any eggs now. Don't worry, I went shopping before lunch time! I chugged a weight loss shake on my way to the store, but I was starving by the time the shopping trip was over, so I grabbed this turkey wrap from Sprouts. It was heavenly!! (I think in retrospect there may have been mayonnaise involved, and that is why it tasted so good.)

Snack was a frothy chocolate peanut butter spinach protein shake and I made a grilled chicken salad for dinner.

I had to get weighed again this morning--we are updating our life insurance and I had to get a physical. It was highly depressing again. I don't know why I weigh so much, but I just have to use this negative info to positively influence me to try harder and get my behind in gear.

No comments: