Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Work out at the hospital

Yesterday was a busy one and I ended up exhausted! I started off the day on the elliptical.

I made the kids Swedish pancakes with sweet potato puree for breakfast. Then we dropped off 2 at school and 1 at a babysitters and took the remaining child to the Children's Hospital to have a painful procedure performed on her face. The poor dear has warts on her face--and has for years now. We have tried everything. That procedure was a work out in and of itself! It took five of us to hold her down. We all ended up sweating. I'm not exaggerating.

I was starving by the time we got home and also just really tired. I ended up making myself a quick sandwich and dozing on and off for the next few hours until it was time to get the kids from school. I thought I might have been getting sick, but now I wonder if I was just emotionally worn out from the morning we had had.

For dinner I made lettuce wraps and we had fresh fruit on the side.
We had people over after dinner so I was out of time to exercise. Only one work out yesterday :(. You can't win them all.

No comments: