Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3

Here is my thought for the day: Puppies and Pilates don't mix. Every time I lay on the floor, Kirby seems to think I am his own personal chew toy. Once I finally put him outside I was able to do a full body Pilates work out this afternoon. Then tonight's run was just 1.5 miles.

Breakfast was low-sugar granola and a clementine. Lunch was leftovers from dinner last night. We had Baked Ziti--only they didn't have Ziti in whole wheat, so we had Baked Rotini. It was awesome--Isaac even took some to school in his thermos today.

We had BLT's for dinner--I tried out this stuff. The rest of the family had turkey bacon.
I'm not sure how I feel about this fake bacon. It tasted fine--I just don't know about the idea of it. I'm not going to eat meat but I'll eat "veggie protein strips?" It seems somewhat hypocritical in a bizarre way. Well, I'm just in an experimental mode now anyway. I had the fake bacon on whole wheat toast with roasted red pepper hummus, lettuce and tomatoes. It was good!

No comments: