Monday, January 17, 2011

Weigh-in

Yesterday was weigh-in day. You'll notice I'm just now getting around to posting about it. It was not pretty. I gained over a pound. It makes perfect sense, really. I mean last week I
-ran over 12 miles (over five days)
-did three hour-long intensive strength training sessions
-did Pilates at least 4 days
-took Kirby on a brisk walk every single morning
-ate no meat
-limited my sugar
-watched my portion sizes
etc. etc. etc.

Yeah, it really makes sense. UGH!!!!

Here are my goals for this week:
-continue to follow my marathon training schedule (which means I have a 1.5 miler tonight)
-bump up my cardio more--add the elliptical on my short run days (Mon, Wed, and Fri)
-do Pilates 5 days
-Get in at least 4 days of strength training
-continue to eat nearly perfectly
-not get suicidal over the numbers on the scale because obviously it doesn't matter what I do!!!

No comments: