Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quick post

I'm thinking about going to bed right now. Yes, it is exactly 7:00 pm, but I am feeling exhausted and kind of achy and I'm really hopeful that there is nothing to be worried about. Maybe I am just worn out from the weekend...

Quick post, though. Things slipped a bit from my original goals due to some crises going on around me. Sometimes people are more important than working out.

Friday was a (running) rest day, but I did 20 minutes on the elliptical and a lower body strength session. Saturday I ran almost 5 miles with Becca, but we had to take it slow because my knees were killing me. I got home and took ibuprofen and stretched, but even last night they were hurting a lot, so I iced them for quite a while and tried to just take it easy. I don't know why they started hurting for no apparent reason. Today I took a longer walk with Kirby, but have still just tried to take it easy.

And now I'm thinking I will take it easy in my bed.

Oh yeah--I did weigh in today. :( Why do I bother? I lost exactly one pound from last week, but I'm still over what I was the week before. Ugh.

So my goal for this week is to focus on portion sizes and keep doing all the insane amount of working out that I did last week. Good night.

No comments: