Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5

Rest Day! Yeah, right. When do mothers ever rest?

So, I didn't run today. I did about 20 minutes on the elliptical and I did an upper body strength session. I spent the entire rest of the day cleaning out and organizing our office. It is so much better now! I love this time of the year--getting things all set up for success. Okay, that has nothing to do with this blog, but I am exhausted from all that cleaning and organizing, so maybe I burnt a lot of calories in the process.

I do hope so. I wasn't totally perfect on the eating side of things today. I made some delicious cranberry orange scones for breakfast. I had some for breakfast and some for a morning snack. Lunch was just this...

I have had a massive headache for three days now and DC was the only thing I wanted. So my dear friend, Amy, brought me one! Have I ever mentioned that I have great friends?

For dinner I made twice baked potatoes using cottage cheese and salsa. They were really good.

Then I got bad (read: stressed and tired) and decided I needed ice cream. So I found some leftover from Lincoln's birthday (Nov. 29th!) and ate it! Horrible, I know. For more than one reason. Oh well. Now I think I will go to bed and dream of organizing another room in my house...

No comments: