Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Running party at my house!

This morning I invited another friend to run with us. When all was said and done, there were five three-year-olds, a five-year-old and a three-month-old puppy at my house. (I watch a few extras on Tuesdays.) We took turns watching them and running. Admittedly Becca bore the brunt of it! But the kids had fun and we all got our running in! I was on the schedule for 3 miles today, and I did just over that.
Here are the five little ones!

I started my day with a protein shake to fuel my run and then ate a yummy lunch--the same as yesterday. Cilantro Lime Rice topped with green salad, corn, black beans, alfalfa sprouts, chia seeds, cilantro, crushed pita chips and a bit of light Ranch. So good!!!
This afternoon I did lower body and abs as well as Pilates. For an afternoon snack I had Greek yogurt sweetened with Agave Nectar. Dinner was turkey enchiladas with added carrots and zucchini for everyone else. They smelled really good! I had leftover stuffed shells and salad.

I made popsicles for the kids yesterday and they loved them! Just fresh squeezed apple, orange and carrot juice.

Tonight I have snacked a bit on Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble with almond milk. Now I'm thinking I'll do a bit of Yoga. My knees have been feeling a bit stiff, so I think I'll pass on the elliptical tonight.

No comments: