Saturday, July 3, 2010

Better

So, um, oops. I know I said I was going to post everything I ate on Thursday. Then I pretty much went back to the couch and slept the rest of the day away. Until my kids convinced me it would be a good idea to go on our long-anticipated camping trip with them that night. I had no energy to actually make food, so my dinner consisted of the Mango Chicken Salad from Qdoba. And I have to admit--I wasn't perfect. I had a s'more with the kids around the campfire. But I calculated, as far as treats go, those aren't that horrible. Only about 130 calories for one! Use low-fat grahams and they would be even less!

Good news is, I really think I am on the mend now! FINALLY! I have still had less energy than I am used to, but it is starting to come back. And I just finished a nice long work out (over 2 hours!) to burn off my son's birthday cake that I ate this afternoon. Ugh. But it did feel sooooo good to do weights again! It has been over a week!! And I got in 45 minutes on the elliptical today too! I love it!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I won't talk about birthday cake ... it's sitting on the counter and the frosting keeps beckoning me over to it.
My s'mores I used peanutbutter instead of chocolate (I know, you're a chocolate lover) but then you get some protein. At least that's what I tell myself so I odn't feel guilty ...