Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Confessions of a Foodaholic

Wednesdays are busy--I spend all morning at the school volunteering. I decided to skip the morning workout so I could get ready. Breakfast for the kids was parfaits. (Obviously I don't follow the menu plan perfectly.) I eat the same stuff all the time, so I don't think I'll bore you with the particulars.

I got home from the school and had a quick turkey sandwich piled with vegetables--purple onions, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes and avocados. I also had Sun Chips and grapes on the side and WATER. I was pretty hungry at that point.

I did a full body strength training routine and tried to get in my cardio. A whopping six minutes into the elliptical Lincoln woke up from his nap.

Dinner was tuna apple sandwiches on sandwich thins, salad and cantaloupe.

I was stressed after dinner. What I should have done was gone straight down to the treadmill. What I did was eat. Ugh. I ate cereal. I knew full well I shouldn't have. I wasn't hungry. It was pure emotional indulgence. Oh well. Life goes on. I did hit the treadmill after my breakdown. Now I'm watching "Confessions of a Shopaholic."

Onward and upward.

No comments: