Saturday, August 14, 2010

Two days...

I'm behind a bit--I got so caught up in the cows...

Yesterday the kids had French Toast and I ended up caving. I just can't resist French Toast!! I added a little peanut butter for protein. I did 30 minutes of elliptical mid-morning. It was hot. And I don't mean in a good way.

I don't think I ended up having a snack yesterday. Just what would be my last Diet Coke! Lunch was some leftover Turkey Stroganoff. I did lower body strength after lunch. And my snack was a smoothie in a bowl. For dinner we had Turkey Bacon Melts, peaches and cantaloupe and a super yummy salad!
This morning I got up and ran on the treadmill (did interval training) and then had plain oatmeal sweetened with mixed berries, a few chopped almonds and unsweetened almond milk. I also had a hard boiled egg.

I worked all morning, so I had to be flexible. My snack was a light string cheese with these delicious crackers I found!! I had to sneak them while I was working. :) Lunch was a turkey sandwich with reduced fat pepper jack, honey mustard, tomatoes, spinach, lettuce and avocado, all on my new Sprouts bread.When I got home from work I had a SPLITTING headache, but I stayed strong and didn't drink any DC, although I'm sure it would have helped. I had a berry smoothie and a lot of water instead.

Dinner was grilled pizza again--I just did plain cheese pizzas and we piled the stuff on top--grilled chicken, baby spinach, tomatoes and fresh basil. Yummy!!
I'm sure I'll do some other sort of work out tonight as well. It is beautiful outside--maybe we will even just go for a walk or a bike ride.

1 comment:

Becky R. said...

Can you tell me what Sprouts bread you buy? I want to start buying bread there so that I can cut out my trip to KS for their generic bread completely.

Thanks for all you're teaching here!
BR