Monday, August 2, 2010

Good day!

Despite the fact that I have all this company, I have been able to do really well today!

Breakfast: Yogurt bowl with added blueberries

Snack: Fruity protein shake (1/2 banana, vanilla protein powder, lime yogurt, frozen peaches and strawberries, milk and a bit of V8 Fusion lite) and (in the spirit of full disclosure) I also tasted the seven layer dip I made yesterday for the weekly social event I host at our house and had a few tortilla chips to go along with it. It had fat free sour cream and fat free beans, so I don't feel that badly about it.

Lunch: Turkey sandwich will all the fixin's (tomatoes, purple onion, avocado, lettuce, honey mustard, reduced fat pepper jack, 1 slice turkey bacon and 2 slices turkey)

Snack: 1 slice light string cheese, 1 slice low fat chocolate chip banana bread

Dinner: London Broil, corn, Sun Chips and watermelon

Work out: Upper body strength training and for cardio I hit the treadmill for just 10 minutes (then got interrupted) and 30 minutes more on the elliptical later.

No comments: